WELCOME YOU TEC AND GAME FREAKS!

jueves, 7 de febrero de 2013

Networking time.

For those of you who don't know, as a gamer we PLAY a LOT ONLINE. For those of you who do know... Have you ever heard the term LAG, LATENCY or PING? well I hated those 3 words because of my old router, I had an old Linksys WRT54G2 which for everyday surfing is okay but for us gamers it's a nightmare. Every time I played I had this terrible lag, ping times as high as 300... I mean it was terrible.

That was until christmas when I bought my world savior... The NETGEAR R6300!
For us living in Honduras well we can't benefit much from all of this router's capacity but for me it was worth every single penny. This router is part of the newer generation routers that are 802.11ac faster and better than old wireless-N routers.

Here I will leave you with a full review of this state-of-the-art piece of technology:


ALL VIDEOS ARE OWNED BY THE PEOPLE THAT UPLOADED THEM, I CLAIM NO RIGHT ON THIS VIDEOS, THEY ARE ONLY USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario